Scott just found out that he is getting moved to the Logan, Wells Fargo Financial branch as the new Manager! We are all so proud of him! We are all excited, but also sad to leave our family and friends in Bountiful. So we have started the search for our first home of our own! It is all exciting and overwhelming! The houses are a lot cheaper then the ones in Bountiful so that is another plus! Scott has to start up in Logan tomorrow which is the 7th of November, but we all probably wont move up until after Christmas! Scott's parents live up in Logan so he'll probably stay with them for the majority of the days during the week. Kate is still having a hard time with leaving everything she has ever known and says she doesn't need to make new friends because "I have enough!" Even though the change is fun it is going to be hard! I am so used to having my family so close and depend on them more then I like to admit! So I think this moves just means that the gas companies will just get to know me more! It will also be nice to be closer to Scott's family which is nice to have
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
We're Moving
Scott just found out that he is getting moved to the Logan, Wells Fargo Financial branch as the new Manager! We are all so proud of him! We are all excited, but also sad to leave our family and friends in Bountiful. So we have started the search for our first home of our own! It is all exciting and overwhelming! The houses are a lot cheaper then the ones in Bountiful so that is another plus! Scott has to start up in Logan tomorrow which is the 7th of November, but we all probably wont move up until after Christmas! Scott's parents live up in Logan so he'll probably stay with them for the majority of the days during the week. Kate is still having a hard time with leaving everything she has ever known and says she doesn't need to make new friends because "I have enough!" Even though the change is fun it is going to be hard! I am so used to having my family so close and depend on them more then I like to admit! So I think this moves just means that the gas companies will just get to know me more! It will also be nice to be closer to Scott's family which is nice to have
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!! He will be a great boss!
Congratulations Scott! We have loved having you guys as neighbors. You are still planning on coming back to mow the lawn and shovel the driveway, right? You will all be missed more than you will ever know. Thank goodness gas is cheap so we can come visit often! (We will anyways, Scott, so I hope you're buying a home with a real nice guest room). Love you all so much, Mom Martin
By the way I LOVE the picture of Kate at the end of this post. Gary saw it and laughed way hard. I feel her little personality is captured so well in that picture.
Post a Comment