Friday, January 11, 2008

The UnPackers


Kate's unfinished room...more updated pictures to come!

Eating pizza after a long days work of unpacking.  May family will agree with me that we wont be moving again for a long time!  Elder Thomas Martin is glad he was not here for this part of Christmas!  By the way we got to talk to Thomas on Christmas Day and what a blessing that was to hear his voice and visit with him for awhile!  He is doing good and actually he got his first transfer this week!  Good luck Bro!

Moving Day!  Mom, Taunya, Sharon, Kevin and Ian Helped us unpack.  
Thanks Family


2 comments:

Kara said...

I love your new house. Kate's room is so cute. I bet she loves it! I'm glad you were able to get Kate in a preschool. We can't wait to visit!

Kathryn Martin said...

I just looked at your newest posted pictures. Terrific! Looking forward to seeing them in person on Monday! Give Kate a big kiss from Grandma!