Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lagoon

Scott's dad got us all tickets to Lagoon and we had a blast!  My sister Sharon, my mom, my bro Kevin, Scott's mom, Scott's bro Blake, and Kevin's friend Seth, plus of course Kate and I were all able to spend the day there and ride the rides.  Kate got in her swim suit early so she wouldn't get her clothes wet on the "wet" rides!  After the rides we headed off to Lagoon-A-Beach!  What a fun day, thanks Kent for the tickets!
The famous boat ride at Lagoon and still the most boringest(I know that is not a "real" word, but it works for this ride!)  Kate's boat was the only one that didn't have a bell and that is the only thing that kinda of gives this ride a thrill!
Before.....Dry
Really Wet, I should have gotten into my swimsuit!
After......Wet!

3 comments:

Tara said...

SO FUN! I sure that you can hardly wait until Kate is 'tall' enough to ride more rides! We sure miss you!
More Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Lagoon is so great fun!

Kathryn Martin said...

Loved the day and the pictures. Thanks!