Monday, December 15, 2008

The Nutcracker

Scott's mom took all the girls, Scott's sisters, and the sister-in-laws, and Kate to the Logan Nutcracker!  It was lots of fun and Kate just loved all the dancers and their fun costumes.  She wanted more dancers to come out in the lobby so we could take pictures, but we only found these two.  Thanks Dixene for the fun day!


We drove down to Bountiful for the annual Turkey Shoot!  Scott, Kevin, and me all shot in three rounds and guess who won all three times....yup, Scott!!  Surprise, Surprise!  I think out of all 15 shots Scott only missed one!  So we ended up with three turkeys.  Kate and my mom were our cheerleaders!  It even was a beautiful day to be outside.  Thanks family for a fun day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I loved your email with your family as dancing elf's.

Looks like you are making wonderful memories with both families.

Love ya
Bre

johnandcourtney said...

Ok, the last picture is hilarious. I love it.

Kathryn Martin said...

I love hearing about your fun times. I love the pictures with the ballerinas, Kate. Good idea!
Love,
Grandma