Kate's first day of preschool was last Wednesday and she loves it.
Kate at her new preschool. One more year then it is off to kindergarten.
Karley is now trying to sit up in the bath tub and has to have her own washcloth so she can suck on it during her bath time! She still loves the bath and it will even calm her down if she is crying!
Karley trying rice cereal for the first time and the verdict is.....
...it is going to take some getting used to!



2 comments:
I can't believe Karley is eating rice cereal already. She is growing up so fast! And I can't believe Kate is going to be in Kindergarten next year! My MY My where does the time go?
Karley,
I feel the same way about rice cereal!
Kate,
I love your preschool, it looks so fun!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment