Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kate's 3rd Birthday




Happy 3rd birthday to Kate, last Sunday, September 16th! On Saturday we had her first "friend party", which was a princess and prince party! Kate had a ball especially since it was all about her and everyone brought her a present! On Sunday we had a family party with both my family and Scott's family. Since she is the only grandchild on both sides and only great-grandchild on my side, and our only child, she got spoiled! It seems that her favorite gift is her new scooter, which she rides all over the house and all over outside!
















Sharon and I made this castle cake for Kate!



Kate's 1st day of Preschool

1 comment:

Beth said...

1. Kate is the cutest! Seriously her personality is just as cute as she is.
2. You guys are great parents! I especially love the picture of Scott marching in a circle with the princesses
3. I love there are boys at her party wearing crowns.
4. Nice job with the cake. I bet that took forever.