About three weeks ago Scott finally let us (Kate and I) get a dog! His name is Jake or Jakers! He is a little shih tzu/maltese mix. Right now he weighs about 2lbs and probably will get to be about 4 or 5lbs! He is about 11 weeks now and loves to chew on everything! Kate loves him to pieces and always asks where is her best friend (aka Jake)! I'm still working on the whole potty training, but it is going ok when I remember to take him out! Kate is becoming to be a great help in this area because she hates it when Jake goes to the bathroom in our house. Every time she gets him out of his kennel she says, "Lets go potty!" Jake has to put up with a lot considering his main job is to let Kate do whatever she wants with him! She takes him for rides in her little car and pushes him around in her doll stroller, which he has given up trying to get out of because will just put him right back in! She also puts him in her doll wagon and pulls him around the house!

I am just new at this whole blog thing, but my friend Beth reminded me that I need to update it more often, so hopefully I can get more info in more frequently! Just another little more info I am now watching Breoni, who is my cousin, and Kate just loves to have around(she just turned 1). And I just started watching another little one, my Friend Pons' daughter who is Emma. She is about three months old and as cute as can be. So along with watching Kate and 2 other kids I got my hands full. Plus I am still working down at my dads office twice a week!
Just a little side note my brother Thomas has left for the MTC and will be leaving on Monday Sept. 4th to serve a 2 year mission in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Mission! It was hard to see him off, since I still think he is 12, but I am so proud of him and excited to hear all of his stories!


Just a little side note my brother Thomas has left for the MTC and will be leaving on Monday Sept. 4th to serve a 2 year mission in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Mission! It was hard to see him off, since I still think he is 12, but I am so proud of him and excited to hear all of his stories!
This is what our family does for fun on the weekends. Water, soap, bubbles, and lots of laughs!



2 comments:
I love the pictures of Kate with Jake. She is so cute with him. Also looking good on the tramp. You guys are such good parents!
Wonderful snowstorm!!! Great video!! You're so clever!! I love that snow princess!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment