Wow! My big girl. Yes..I am very proud of my little 3 year old! I'm her mom, so why not...right?! Kate's new thing with writing her name is finding a pad of paper and pencil and writing her name over and over. Today she decided all her "a's" had to be colored in! Such a girl! She is getting really good at it and she loves to be able to do it all by herself!!!


On Valentine's Day Kate and I had fun sending these funny pictures to our favorite man (daddy)! If you have a Mac you can make yourself look very funny! Kate and I were both laughing so hard that we were crying!




4 comments:
Those are the funniest pictures ever. Cooper and I laughed so hard of the last one of Kate. What a smarty Kate is for writing her name so well!! So cute!
love the new look to the blog! Kate is the best and I love colored in A's
Kate does a good job writing her name. I really like the colored in A's. The pictures made me laugh!
Kate, I'm so proud of how you write your name! Those pictures are a hoot! I love you!
Grandma/aka Mom
Post a Comment