Monday, February 11, 2008

So Much Snow!



Since it is all melting right now, I thought I would show some pictures of our snow, from last week!  We have a mound of dirt in our front yard so we went sledding down it.  Kate loved it!

3 comments:

Melodi said...

okay, so she is seriously such a beautiful girl!

Beth said...

I can't believe how much snow Utah is getting. I don't know if Scott told you but I was down there last Monday for a DR appointment (I was with my mom and she made me go see my great aunt otherwise would I would have stopped by) and I was just blown away with how much snow cache valley has. I can't beleive how big Kate is getting. It seems like I haven't seen her forever.

Anonymous said...

How nice that the pile of dirt came in handy for sledding. Will the snow ever stop? I am tired of shoveling it. This would have been the to invest in a snow blower...Kate looks so cute all suited up!