
All of us, my mom and dad, my bro Kevin, and my "other bro" Seth made a fun weekend getaway to Goblin Valley. This was Kate and mines 3rd trip to Goblin, but Scott's first! Scott was like a little kid in a candy store! He loved climbing and exploring and trying to keep up with Kevin and Seth! On our first day we went on a hike through some slot canyons, it was absolutely beautiful! Kate got sick and really had no fun, but by the next morning her fever was gone and she was able to really enjoy the "Goblin's" and tried to find nests for all sorts of different animals. She was sad that we weren't staying longer, now that she was better, and talks about the next time she will be able to go! Thanks dad and mom for the fun trip!
A nest for one of her animals! If she could lay down it was a nest or a bed!

How the heck am I going to get down?

One of the slot canyons!



"John, I can't believe you are making me get up here!"

"That's right you better help me!"

"I made it!"
I am so proud of you mom! For one you got up on top of a rock and two you are actually in a picture! My mom is always the picture taker and so hardly in any pics! In these last few photos I am the photographer so hence the funny pics of mom! Love ya mom!



3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I've never been only driven past. You have such a fun family.
What a fun trip! Your mom is the best! She looks great up there. Way to go Kathrine!
So funny all the time.
It was a great trip!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment