As I was playing catch up on reading blogs, I read that I was "tagged" by my friend Erin. This means writing 6 interesting things about yourself! So here are some things about me....
1. I think one of my favorite things to do is decorate my house! I love the holidays and my house is usually decorated differently, at least one part, each month, for every season and holiday! I think I only have my "normal" decor up only once during the whole year! It has been fun this year to find new places for my old decorations in my new house! It was like I had brand new stuff, Scott liked that part!
2. I soooo love tv! Scott asks each night what I got going on tonight and if I say nothing he is shocked! The other day Kate asked me "What do we have going on?" and I started to say what we were doing and going to do for the day and she said, "No mom, what tv shows do we watch tonight!" Ok so that's not good, but I use the excuse that it is my time to "chalax" (chill & relax), as my brother Thomas would say! I love One Tree Hill, Ugly Betty, Grey's, Desperate, and Brothers & Sisters. Yes every now and then I watch other shows but those are my must sees!
3. I have just picked up a new activity/hobby, sewing table runners! My ward has a group of ladies that gets together once a month and we piece together table runners. I have completed only one and it was for Halloween. I am in the middle of my Thanksgiving one and I better hurry up and finish it before Saturday, when all my Halloween comes down and Thanksgiving goes up!
4. I also love to read! My favorite books are the ones with romance! I can't read ones that have too much horror, gore, or psychopaths. They just freak me out and yes, I still would get nightmares! I do like ones that have action and a good mystery. Right now I am reading a book called "These Is My Words." It is a book about a woman's life in the Arizona Territories in the late nineteenth century. All books I read have to keep my interest throughout the entire book, just a minor detail!
5. One game I always try to get people to play with me is Monopoly! I usually always win and so no one will play with me! :) I think the last time I played was over a year ago and my brother Thomas told me he would play with me for my birthday present. What a sweet brother, but I still can't get my mom to play with me because she just hates the game!
6. Things I just absolutely love besides the top five.... organizing anything and everything, playing with my daughter, riding bikes and going on walks with my family, reading books with Kate, doing yard work (planting flowers, watching my garden grow, and keeping it neat), playing games with my family and extended family, swimming, being outside, camping and my husband and my daughter, Love you Scott and Kate!
Now I tag Taunya Whipple, Bre Checketts, Megan McKee, Marissa Nelson, Tara Martin, and Beth Gard. Have fun gals!



3 comments:
Hey Jen,
I like that tag game. It was fun to read your top six things about yourself. Sorry about the Monopoly.
Love,
Mom
I am so glad that you did your tag. It is so fun to find out new things about my friends. I love you and miss you Jen!!!
Erin
I responded to your TAG!!!
Thanks for including me!
Post a Comment