Monday, May 4, 2009

First Bath

Sunday April 19th, 3 days old
Karley just loves her bathes, can't ya tell?
Kate loves being the big sister and helping out any way she can!
My mom got these outfits in Mexico for my two little angels!


I love this picture because this is how Kate truly feels about her sister.  She always wants to be right by her and is always smiling.  I just love my two little girls.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome. I love the one with them together at the end, it is so sweet.
I hope you are doing well. You look great! Love ya, Bre

Erin Boyle said...

That last picture is so wonderful!!

Kathryn Martin said...

I love those "Special K's"! Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!
Love you all,
Mom/Grandma

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I can't even remember very well bathing a baby that still had the cord belly button. She is so tiny.

Marissa said...

What adorible little girls! I remember seeing Kate in the hospital right after you had her. Karley looks a lot like her, but has her own look as well. You guys did great! Hope to see you sometime when we visit Logan-area.

Draper's said...

Congrats!! Karley is beautiful! I love the name Karley, so cute!!! Kate looks like a great big sister!