Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One Month Old

May 16th, one month old and already has many different faces.



5 comments:

Erik and Tammy said...

Jen,
It was so fun to see you guys at church last week. She is a doll, how fun for you!

Tammy

Kathryn Martin said...

Karley has so much personality! I love all her many "faces", but where's the hootin' and hollerin' one?
Love,
Grandma/Mom

The Munfords said...

Super cute baby. I love all the little faces. I wish you guys could have stayed longer maybe next year. It was fun to see you though I still need to get over there and bring you your gift so maybe thursday or friday I will give you a call.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those are great!
She is really is such a beautiful little baby.

Taunya and Ian said...

I loved seeing Karley, she is so beautiful, just like her mommy! That was fun taking pictures of her & Kate (hee hee)!